Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Don't Blink


Well...as predicted, yet another weekend gone in the blink of an eye! And (almost!) everything went according to plan. We did "Chinese Friday" instead of "Pizza Friday", didn't get around to the brownie haunted house til Saturday, and never made it to the trailer. :( But another stellar weekend in the books nonetheless! Not to mention the most precious 1st Halloween for a certain Lil Miss!

Let's start with the Brownie Haunted House! This was perfectly suited for my 8 year old son, who has quite a creative knack if I do say so myself..




Homecoming was also an absolute blast, starting with the parade at 10am all the way through to the dance at 7pm! Getting ready is half the fun in our house, and lo and behold I had two beautiful young ladies who I swear were still in diapers just yesterday! :(

                                                
                                      

                                                        
                                                

Which then brought us to......Halloween!! And what a terrific day it was!! So without further delay, here she is...the prettiest little flower in the East...

                                         

Even though this weekend was exhausting, and hectic, and at times, even mind-numbing, it was one that I'll be sure and "lock away" as some cherished sweet memories. I know all too well that "in a blink" this precious little flower will be the one getting ready for Homecoming...

Maybe if I keep my eyes squeezed shut real tight, I can keep her my baby girl forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment